|11 July 2020 at 9:00 AM|
|KEYNOTE SPEECH||9:30 AM – 10:30 AM|
| Professor Dr Fon Sim Ong|
Vice-Provost for Teaching and Learning and a Professor of Marketing
The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus (UNMC)
Dr Tamara Mast Henderson
Chief Economist, Bloomberg, Singapore
Mr Salim Bashir Bhaskaran
The President of the Malaysian Bar
|PARALLEL SESSIONS (To see the details click here)||10:30 AM – 1:00 PM|
Call for Papers
The COVID-19 pandemic exemplifies the increasingly global, interdependent, and environmentally constrained societies. The current situation is challenging for leaders and all economic agents who have to adjust their usual way of dealing with legal, business and economic activities. In this context, scholars can contribute to a better understanding of the situation by promoting original, flexible and pluralistic approach of these activities.
Taylor’s University and the School of Accounting & Finance are proud to be the host for an international e-conference entitled “Business, Law and Management in the Post-Pandemic Era”.
We cordially invite s researchers, practitioners, and academics from all fields of social sciences to submit papers to the e-conference on Business, Law and Management at the Post-Pandemic Era 2020 (BLM2020). This e-conference will provide an open platform for scholars and practitioners particularly from the Asian region to meet and share their current research as well as to exchange ideas and information on new developments related to the post-pandemic era!
- Keynote speech and parallel presentation sessions: 11 July 2020 9am-12:30pm
- Complementary webinars: 11 and 12 July 2pm-6pm.
- FBL PhD colloquium: 12 July 9am-12:30pm
Conference Papers Publishing
The language of the conference and publications will be English. All abstracts will be published in the conference proceeding, ‘Business, Law and Management at the post-Pandemic Era 2020’. Moreover, all accepted full papers that meet the minimum required quality by the journals will be published in selected journals as follows.
- Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics (ESCI, Scopus, Q3)
- Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Administration (ECSI, Scopus, Q2)
- Journal of Asian Business and Economics Studies
- Taylor’s Business Review
- The CRELDA Journal (The Centre for Research in Law and Development in Asia)
- Talent Development and Excellence (Scopus)
- International Journal of Innovation, creativity and Change (Scopus)
- International Journal of Supply Chain Management (Scopus)
- Test Engineering and Management (Scopus)
- Journal of Critical Review
Publication in these journals is subject to the terms and condition of each journal. Some of the listed journals are not free. Fees charged for publication in these journals will not be borne by Taylor’s University.